Monday, February 7, 2011

Only the FRENCH could think of THIS!

Natura Collection, innocent enough, beautiful large glass encased bathroom, floating flowers... and spectacular tile in an animal print motif, but guess what else they did with that animal motif.?????!!!!!!!!





They had two gorgeous models, body painted like the tile......! I don't know about you but after looking at furniture all day this was the hit of the show for many!!!! At a market where pictures are VERBOTTEN, EVERYONE was snapping away like they were Helmut Newton.


The whole thing was encased in glass and was a little farther back than other exhibitors, no you couldn't go in there and TOUCH anything....(Much to Robes Dissappointment) I must say though it was tasteful, impactive and no one forgot about this... Now Robes wants to redo the bathroom, guess what tile he likes????? What do YOU think??????



12 comments:

  1. OMG, that's too funny! Thanks for the laugh. And that is seriously cool. I doubt any other show would have anything like it. Not a decorating one anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi, did you not see this when you were there??????? This was not in the Linen area HAHA!MA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers. Were they floating above the bathroom. Great attention grabber. Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maryanne! How fabulous!! Seriously the first image is gorgeous but the tile and the tile ladies are magnificent, and incredibly clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do I think? I think YOU'RE getting body-painted next. Vive la France! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would loved to have seen the tiled chics.
    it had to be fabulous.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not letting Tall Husband see this...he might run back to the tile center to exchange our subway tile that is about to be installed in the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maryanne,
    Telle Robes he has a fantastic taste!!!!!
    xx
    Greet
    PS Thank you for your earlier post about Maison & Objet. We were not able to visit it this year, but fortunately I have good friends, as you my dear, sharing pictures of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No, I missed that one unfortunately - oh well, next year! I wish I had seen it if only to see the gawking faces around it.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like your having a fabulous time. Are you still there?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it is so sexy and chic at the same time. Brilliant marketing magnet for sure..!

    Thank you for your kind comment today. Yes I am feeling a little better after having gone to bed unglamorously early last night. After a very trying ten days I needed a good night's sleep.

    Big hugs and thanks for thinking of me.

    xx Charlotta

    ReplyDelete