Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Be tempted more!!!!!

"SLIP" into something comfortable!
While you're up in the area antiquing, stop in to our shop in Brenham to say hello and be tempted by the look, feel and the heavenly lusciousness of Arte Pura Italian linens.  Join us for a glass of wine.
We are at 101 S Baylor St on the "Upper East Side" of the square. 
Antiques week hours10 til 9 Tues thru Fri.  10 to 5 Sat.
Enjoy the eye candy below, imagine 32 incredible colors and 7 trims...Design it yourself.

6 comments:

  1. Wish we were there. We would sure come by. I hope the Show in town is good for your business as well. Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish I can visit your shop, dear Maryanne, you have the most exquisite linens which I heart so much!!! Hope you are having a great time at your shop.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tempted to slip into something more comfortable....almost the weekend and its raining here. Perfect to enjoy! Have a lovely weekend Maryanne. Axx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those chair covers are sublime! Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really make it appear really easy along with your presentation however I find
    this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand.
    It sort of feels too complex and extremely broad for me.
    I'm taking a look ahead on your subsequent post, I'll attempt to get the dangle of it!


    Visit my blog post ... Dragon City Hack

    ReplyDelete